Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 1- Going to Hanoi

This is the start to an exciting adventure!
I just woke up from a nap and I feel alot better. Right now my flight is going into Bangkok. I havea layover there and then I fly to Hanoi, Vietnam. I still feel like I havea million things to do, but I must remember that nothing matters. All my problems will dissolve, and soon I will forget my all the worries and troubles that working at the English Academy in Seoul had brought me.
Or at least that is my hope!

Tonight I will be alone Hanoi and tomorrow Robyn will take a bus in to meet me. I am really excited to meet her but I am still freaking out because of course I have already made the stupid mistake of misplacing my camera charger and battery so I can't even take any pictures on my big SE Asia backpacking adventure until I replace those! That is such a Tegan mistake per usual. So now I am hoping to that those somewhere.

Also, I bought $50 conditioner and shampoo from a salon in Seoul and I forgot those too! My boyfriend said he would stop by my apartment and get those, so I am counting on him to do that. But WELCOME to my unorganized world of permanant chaos! I tried to clean up my apartment but I am not sure how well I did at that either.

Now the plane is landing. I am now in Bangkok, Thailand. That is is it ! I have the next 40 days to relax, learn, and think! Even though I know I will be on vacation, all I can think about is that I should be creating to do lists and such.

Ok time for a layover ...it is ok though I LUV Bangok Airport...
TTL
Tegan

No comments:

Post a Comment